new azam...new me...

ok...this is it...now i want to be the new me...
how to be the new me?

i think, lepas nih aku kene ubah perception with blogging...yepp, dulu i hv this stigma sapa yg tulis blog tu just nak glemer je...tp i like to read their writing!!! and then after having a lot of thought...rasanya blogging is one way of releasekan ur tension..so what kalau org tak baca blog aku and so what kalau ada org terasa with my writing?? this is my blog....tp i will try my very best not to disclose names and any p&c yg related with work....aiseh, under OSA tu nanti...and lagik satu, b is reading this blog...kan b....

there are lots of things that i want to write...tp i think i will put it under different categories...it will be on topics like:
1. exercise
2. friends
3. work
4. family
5. wedding preparation....and so on....so.....lets begin aida!!!

No comments: